Meet your future investors at Start West 2017 with Euronext
A great oppurtunity to meet your future investors!
The event brings together 24 companies spread across different fields - digital, health (biotech, medtech and services), finance, cleantech etc. – which were selected to be coached by the specialist partners, including Euronext, and to present their ground-breaking projects and their funding needs to a diverse group of investors.
These young companies are looking for investments ranging from €250,000 to €8.4 million, and will have a seven minute pitch and five minutes of questioning to sway the judging panel and attending investors. Euronext, in its capacity as partner, will prepare the companies for this meeting, taking place in Rennes on 29 March.
For investors, Start West allows you to:
- Discover projects which are at different stages of maturity and growth, and come from Western France and other French regions.
- Meet innovative project proposers via scheduled appointments or spontaneous talks.
- See the wealth of excellent work from France: biotechnologies, software, telecommunications, cleantech, and this year, creative industries through meetings which will conclude the 2 days.
For entrepreneurs, Start West gives you the opportunity to:
- Present your project to different investor groups (professional and private, regional, national and international investors).
- Benefit from training carried out by our partners and one personalized coaching offered by professionals in order to convince your negotiators.
- Meet the right people: scheduled meetings with present investors, spontaneous meetings and convivial moments.
- Compete to win a prize: the Région Pays de la Loire prize, the Deloitte-In-Extenso prize or one of the three Start West prizes.
To find out more about Enternext, the subsidiary of Euronext dedicated to financing and promoting Small and Mid Caps on the financial markets, click here.