EnterNext’s free educational programme to familiarise innovative businesses with capital markets
Launched in 2015, TechShare is a unique pan-European programme that helps to familiarise innovative businesses with capital markets and give them all the information they need to reach the next stage of their growth and take their companies to market.
TechShare helps leaders of tech companies to better understand the role of financial markets and how they work. Entrepreneurs will thus be better able to judge the opportunity of listing in tandem with their specific business projects, and to prepare in good time.
Selected for their innovative flair and impressive performance, participants are businesses active in digital technology, life sciences and eco-industries that might consider listing in the three years ahead.
The TechShare programme is free for all participants.
TechShare 2nd Edition: It's back to school for 47 companies
EnterNext launches TechShare - Cohort 2
TechShare, Euronext’s programme designed to teach leaders of unlisted innovative European businesses how the stock market works kicks off another “school year” on 23 and 24 September 2016 at the HEC Paris business school.
The 47 businesses that make up the class of 2016/2017 were admitted after a strict selection process that analysed candidates’ technological innovations, business models and strategies in detail. The 22 French, 11 Dutch, 10 Belgian and 4 Portuguese companies participating in this year’s programme operate in a variety of sectors, from digital technologies to life sciences and green industries. To hear about the first session of TechShare 2016-17, click here!
Content of the programme:
- Campus Seminars
- Two-day seminars in Top European business schools in September 2016 and in March 2017 (HEC in Paris & Vlerick Business School in Brussels)
- A mix of financial and generic business-related topics (Managing strategic innovation, Business plan, Change management, Corporate governance, etc.)
- Workshops (Lunch/evening sessions)
- Regular 2hr workshops on the financial markets around the presentation of an expert and a CEO of a Tech listed company
- Interactive exercises on a case-study basis
- Facilitating networking and experience sharing
- One-to-one coaching sessions provided by EnterNext’s network of experts
- Experts will identify the participants' key financing issues, provide customised advice and start with them the necessary developments to prepare their company to the markets
What participants will learn:
- The management of strategic innovation
- How to implement a successful business plan
- Monitoring global growth through efficient management
- How to manage the financing of your company’s growth
- The financing chain and capital raising process
- The key steps and timeline to becoming listed
- Governance and wealth management
- How to prepare your company to investors’ expectations
- Getting a fair value
- The different types of key players and intermediaries involved in the financial markets
- Communication means and obligations after an IPO
- The real life of a listed company
All content and information will be provided by academics, renowned entrepreneurs and experts (banks, lawyers, financial advisors, auditors, communication agencies, investor relations experts etc.).
Relive the best moments of Euronext’s TechShare Vlerick Campus Session from march 3 -4 2017 in Brussels: